Wednesday 11 August 2010

Welcome Friends & Fans

KARL BOYES - BLOG
2010 World 8 Ball Champion

Welcome to my Blog.

I will try and keep you all up to date with my travel's around the World.

17/8/2010
I have been playing well this week & getting some well needed practise in for the Eurotour Event in Finland next week. This should be an excellent event, with all the players who are potentially in the mix for the Mosconi Cup, wanting to put in a good show, as some of the European Team will be chosen immediately after the event.

My manager David Carter arrived today and we have been planning the rest of my travel arrangements for the remainder of 2010. It is looking likely that I will not be at home for more than 4 days between now and the Mosconi Cup!!!

I am looking forward to my new cues arriving from my cue sponsors Predator, which are due anytime. Many thanks to them in advance.

Finally, a may have to put my football career on hold for a while after getting injured playing 5 a side this week. Never mind.....back to the table.....